Natalie Phillips is one of the founders of GI doctors, she is a London based Consultant Gastroenterologist. Natalie is highly skilled in with gastroenterology and Hepato-pancreatobiliary medicine and passionate about provding the best possible care.
Areas of expertise:
Gastroenterology | IBS diagnosis | IBD diagnosis | Bowel cancer diagnosis | Hepato-pancreatobiliary specialist | Liver, pancreatic, biliary and gall bladder disorders | Gastroenterogical disease | Pancreatic cancer
- Fully trained gastroenterologist with specialist training in Hepato-pancreatobiliary medicine, offering expertise in:
- Endoscopic diagnosis and management of chronic pancreatitis
- Medical management of gastroenterogical diseases including coeliac, IBS, bile salt malabsorption, pancreatic cancer, cholangiocarcinoma, chronic pancreatitis, biliary stone disease
- Performs diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures including gastroscopy, colonoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, oesophageal, duodenal and colonic stenting, ERCP and EUS
- Specialist training in interventional endoscopy
- A trainer for endoscopy trainees teaching both undergraduate and postgraduate gastroenterology students as part of her extended role as unit training lead and endoscopy training lead for Hammersmith hospital.
- Medical school – Guys, Kings and St Thomas’ qualifying in 2003
- Postgraduate training – in London Hospitals, MRCP
- Gastroenterology training – North West Thames trainee in 2006
- Completed an International Fellowship in ERCP/EUS at Royal Northshore Hospital Sydney in 2012
- Post CCT fellow at the Hammersmith hospital in 2015-2016
- Masters in Translational medicine at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust 2017
Thank you for your speedy reply and compassion once again, you’ve been wonderfully supportive to date and I can’t tell you how grateful I am.
First class customer service.
Can’t tell you how great Dr Phillips is. I was so nervous today but her and her team made it so simple and comfortable!
My appointments with Dr Phillips has been the most pleasant I’ve ever experienced with a doctor.
Dr Phillips was knowledgeable and empathetic of my Multiple Sclerosis; she understood the treatment I am about to undergo, my inability to move properly and the lethargy that accompanies MS. Therefore, not wasting my time with pointless appointments like previous doctors have. Though Dr Phillips has left me with one small problem. I will now be expecting the same brilliant service from other doctors. I give her my highest recommendation.
I went to see Dr Phillips for a consultation for recurring abdominal issues, which I have been experiencing for the past couple of years. During this time, I have seen various doctors and consultants. However, Dr Phillips was really the first doctor, who took the time to listen to me describe my symptoms and the impact that they are having both on me and my family. I would recommend anyone with a GI problem to see Dr Phillips. Dr Phillips is a first-rate doctor, who also cares about and listens to her patients.