Mr Bhan has been a consultant Colorectal Surgeon since 2012 and currently holds a post at the Whittington Hospital where he has developed the SILS colorectal service and is lead for colorectal cancer
Recent Patient Feedback
“I received excellent treatment from Mr. Chetan Bhan. He put me at ease and I found him caring and gentle in his manner at all times. My surgery was a success and I am relieved it is all over.”
Secretary: Hannah Salmon
Telephone: 0203 841 0822
The London Clinic,
116 Harley Street
London W1G 7JL
Click for Directions
Harley Street Care Diagnostics Centre,
Wellington Hospital Platinum Medical Centre
Welbeck St, Marylebone,
London W1G 8EA
Click for Directions
Wellington Diagnostic Centre Golders Green,
Roman House, 296 Golders Green Rd,
London NW11 9PY Click for Directions
17-19, View Rd, Highgate,
London N6 4DJ
Click for drections
Mr Chetan Bhan is one of the founding members of Gi Doctors. He is a highly skilled Laparoscopic Colorectal surgeon who specialises in colorectal cancer and complex Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Areas of expertise:
Colorectal cancer | Inflammatory bowel disease | Ileoanal pouch surgery | Complex benign surgery | Pelvic floor disorders | Abdominal wall reconstruction | Intestinal failure
- Fully trained general surgeon and advanced colorectal surgeon, offering expertise in:
- Minimally invasive surgery, also known as virtually scarless surgery
- Single incision laparoscopic surgery (SILS)
- Specialist training in pelvic floor disorders
- Training Programme Director for surgical training in north, central and east London, plus Essex.
- Medical school – United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’, London, qualifying in 1998
- Surgical training – London and the South East
- 2 years undertaking research into lower gastrointestinal functional disorders, particularly pelvic floor disorders – The Royal London Hospital
- Advanced colorectal training into complex colorectal surgery, including perineal reconstruction, complex inflammatory bowel disease and intestinal failure
- Completed training by undertaking a fellowship in advanced laparoscopic techniques in colorectal surgery particularly Single Incision laparoscopic Surgery (SILS) – Sydney, Australia
Dear Dr Naghibi – We convey our huge thanks for taking utmost care of my mother throughout her treatment. We admire your professional and personal touch during course of treatment. Thanks once again.
Dear Dr Naghibi – We would like you to know how grateful we are for your kindness and care received on 26th Nov at the ACAD unit at the Central Middlesex. Thank you so much.
Dear Dr Naghibi – Thank you for all your help and support over the last few months.
Dear Dr Naghibi – Thank you and your team for all your care and kindness. It is very much appreciated – Very best wishes.
Dear Dr Naghibi – There are no words to express our gratitude to you. We will never forget the kindness you have bestowed upon our mother, in giving her a chance for life. May you be blessed in all you do – With respect.
Dear Dr Naghibi – For all your support throughout my stay at St Marks. I just want to say thank you so very much.