Indigestion arises from upper abdominal pain or discomfort after eating. Unfortunately, indigestion is common and whilst it’s uncomfortable it will usually pass relatively quickly. However, if you find yourself having frequent boats of indigestion it might be worth further investigation with one of our friendly experienced GI doctors so we can diagnose the cause.
Consultation with a specialist and diagnosis is the first step to feeling better.
Frequent indigestion is not only unpleasant but can be caused by a range of conditions including stomach ulcers. A consultation with a gastroenterologist will help determine the cause of your symptoms and explore treatment options.
- A caring and confidential consultation with plenty of time to discuss your symptoms and concerns
- Honest diagnosis and a promise to keep you informed about any matter relating to your health
- Involvement in your treatment options
- Explanation of any medical terminology
- A detailed run-through of any tests required
- Personal care and attention
Whether your gastrointestinal symptoms started recently or are long-standing, our specialists can help diagnose and manage your condition.