Jaundice is when your skin and the whites of your eyes become a yellow colour. Jaundice is usually caused by an underlying condition. As jaundice can indicate a disease or condition of your liver it is always advisable to get checked out immediately if you have symptoms of jaundice.
Request an Appointment
Consultation with a specialist and diagnosis is the first step to feeling better
What Causes Jaundice?
What to expect from a consultation with GI Doctors
- A caring and confidential consultation with plenty of time to discuss your symptoms and concerns
- Honest diagnosis and a promise to keep you informed about any matter relating to your health
- Involvement in your treatment options
- Explanation of any medical terminology
- A detailed run-through of any tests required
- Personal care and attention
Whether your gastrointestinal symptoms started recently or are long-standing, our specialists can help diagnose and manage your condition.