We welcome patients from all around the world to our London based clinics for specialist gastrointestinal care.
Travelling overseas to receive medical care is not always an easy decision, particularly if you are experiencing pain or distressing symptoms, and it can be reassuring to know that dedicated support is available.
GI Doctors’ specialist International Patients team is here to help with all aspects of your trip to the UK. We aim to make it as comfortable and hassle-free as possible and can assist with:
- Finding the right consultant
- Arranging diagnostic tests
- Booking appointments
- Organising surgical and non-surgical treatments
- Advising on post-treatment care
- Assisting with travel arrangements and finding suitable accommodation
- Supporting you and your family throughout your visit
- Helping you to feel at home while you are away from home
Our aim is to help your stay with us to go as smoothly as possible and to provide support and reassurance while you are here. We will explain any diagnostic tests and treatment, as well as making recommendations for your aftercare, both while you are here in the UK and when you get home. We are happy to liaise with your medical team at home to explain the treatment you have received and any post-operative recommendations.
Our choice of locations in the heart of London makes it easy to get here from anywhere in the world.
We look forward to welcoming you and helping you to feel better.
Sainsbury Private Wing | Imperial Healthcare
Du Cane Road